terça-feira, 8 de março de 2011

Um blues, uma gaita, uma manhã qualquer.

My dog, my God and my blues.

You far away, you far away, you far away… Far away to me.
I’m lonely, I’m lonely in my room.
I just remember the happy times, I just remember you and I. were so happy, were so young, and you smile.
But now my baby, you far away, you leave me alone, yes is true… Just me and my dog, me and my God, me and my blues.
Now you is happy, you is married, you have fourteen little kids, and I’m here, just thinking… Thinking in you. But I won’t cry, I won’t cry. Don’t have tears on my eyes… Cause I have my dog, I have my God and I have my blues.
I don’t have money, I don’t have car, I don’t have a home to call be my. I don’t have your love, I don’t have you… No anymore…
Eating cold beans with my warm heart, with my spoon and my knife. I swallow the dirty water… And I swallow my pride.
I don’t fear the cold, I don’t fear the rain, I don’t fear the dark, I don’t fear the pain… I don’t have you, but I have my dog, my God and my blues.
I don’t have you. But I have my dog, my God and my blues.

Mick "Elwood" Blues.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário